Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动

Calendar日历

Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点

Map地图

   Cantonese / Downtown Other temples in this area

> Cundhi Gong 準提宫 Cundhi Gong 準提宫 Cundhi Gong 準提宫 Cundhi Gong 準提宫

Cundhi Gong
準提宫

  Introduction
According to the 80 over years old caretaker, Cundhi Gong received its "Joss Ash" from the defunct Guanyin temple at Upper Chin Chew Street* and was established as a branch. When Upper Chin Chew Street was expunged the main temple was deconsecrated and Cundhi Gong assumed the role of the main temple. She also explained Cundhi Gong's affiliation to the popular Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple at Waterloo Street and how they help one another with the running of the temples.
Based on a plaque in the temple, Cundhi Gong (Zhun Ti Gong) was built at the current location in 1928 and one of its largest donors was Jin Hua Temple, a Cantonese temple dedicated to Madam Jin Hua.
The road that Cundhi Gong sits on was named after Tan Keong Saik, a Hokkien businessman born in Malacca in 1850 and passed away in Singapore in 1909. He was buried in Bukit Brown Cemetery (aka Bukit Brown Municipal Cemetery, Bukit Brown Heritage Park or Kopi Sua).

*known colloquially as Beancurd Street


据八十余岁庙祝所述,準提宫的香火源之于豆腐街的观音庙(该庙已不存在),跟四马路的观音堂佛祖庙有关联。根据準提宫创庙时立的碑,庙创立于1928年,当年受金花庙及许多善心人士资助成立。
準提宫坐落于恭锡路,是以福建商人陈恭锡命名。陈恭锡1850年出生于马六甲,1909年辞世后葬在武吉布朗坟山 (也称为武吉布朗坟场, 武吉布朗墓地, 武吉布朗墓园或咖啡山)。
  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
Cundhi Guanyin (Goddess of Mercy/Compassion) 準提观音Other temples with this as main deity


Other Deities 众神/佛
Guan Di (God of War) 关圣帝君
Lu Dongbin (One of the Eight Immortals) 吕洞宾
Kṣitigarbha 地藏王菩萨
Activities 活动
  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: 13 Keong Saik Road, Singapore

Operating Hours:
8am to 5pm

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map